Motorcycles For Sale
sold 25/1/19 at unit APRILIA SR50 REPLICA.* BIKE BREAKERS FIFE SCOTLAND **
WELCOME TO "YELLOW THIRTEEN BIKE BREAKERS" WE ARE LOCATED IN FIFE IN CENTRAL SCOTLAND.
THINK BIKE !!! THINK YELLOW !!!
SALVAGE MOTORCYCLE SALES
***SALE ITEM BELOW***
APRILIA SR 50 REPLICA
SELLING WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY TYPE GIVEN OR IMPLIED
COLLECTION IS FROM FIFE IN CENTRAL SCOTLAND KY85TP
PAYMENT ON COLLECTION ONLY,YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING ID AND PROOF OF PURCHASE WITH YOU AT TIME OF COLLECTION
NO PAYPAL NO BACS NO CHEQUE PAYMENTS
CASH ONLY SALES
- CATEGORY>> HPI CLEAR
- Primary Damage>> OVERALL POOR CONDITION,UNUSED FOR 7 YEARS.
- Secondary Damage>> POOR PAINT WORK,FAIRINGS SCRAPED AND CRACKED IN PLACES.( NOT LIMITED TO AND FURTHER DAMAGE MAY WELL BE PRESENT NOT INITIALLY VISIBLE
- Engine Run>> ENGINE THERE FORE UNTESTED.
- Est Retail Value>>
- Style>> SCOOTER
- Colour>> BLACK
- Keys>> KEYS ARE NOT PRECENT,BUT WE DID HAVE THEM IF WE FIND THEM WE WILL PASS THEM ONTO BUYER.
- Vat>> NO VAT APPLICABLE TO THIS SALE
- V 5 Log Book>> LOG BOOK IS AVAILABLE AND IS CURRENTLY ON OUR FILE SYSTEM
- Registration Number>> SV02****
- Date of Registration>> 21/06/2002
- Vin Number>> ZD4RLA100YS119***
- Eng Number>> AY048***
- Engine Capacity (cc)>> 50
- Mot>> NO VALID MOT
- Service History>> NO VALID SERVICE HISTORY
- Additional Information>> THERE HAS BEEN NO PHYSICAL TEST OF THIS VEHICLE IT HAS NOT BEEN RIDDEN,VISUAL TEST ONLY
- Additional Information >> THE SIDE LOWER FAIRING IS INCLUDED BUT NOT SHOWN,FLAT TYRES BATTERY, BRAKES STIFF.
- Location Of Sale Vehicle>> FIFE CENTRAL SCOTLAND KY85TP **COLLECTION ONLY** CALL ROBERT ON 07504015865 TO ARRANGE
The ABI stands for the Association of British Insurers which is UK's leading financial services trade association.The ABI Category is an indication of the level of the damage to a vehicle.
Category C - Where the vehicle is repairable salvage and the estimated full cost of necessary repair for known damage at current prevailing rates and prices exceeds the market valuation as defined by the insurer/owner at the incident date.
Category D - Where the vehicle is repairable salvage and the estimated full cost of necessary repair for known damage at current prevailing rates and prices is less than the market valuation as defined by the insurer/owner at the incident date.
This sale is for a damaged repairable motorcycle registered on HPI as a write off and will show as such on the new style V 5 log books. Motorcycle can go back on the road,it is the buyer’s responsibility to make right any damage and obtain correct and specialist advise before using such vehicles the vehicle must be made roadworthy before using on the public highway, this is the sole responsibility of the buyer or person responsible for the vehicle.