KAWASAKI GPZ500 S #2
KAWASAKI GPZ500 S FAIRINGS SET ASSORTMENT #2 (CON-B)
Think bike !!! Think yellow !!! "Think yellow 13 bike breakers"
The following item/s have been removed from a KAWASAKI GPZ500S 2003 YEAR (#2 OUR USE)
PART: This sale is for the: FAIRINGS AND FUEL TANK SET ONLY .
- The bike pictured is the one parts are removed from,the bike pictured is only for information and is not included in the sale.
- The sale is for 7 fairing items,the paint work looks original I used a standard polish on most parts but it can do with a T cut to remove staining to paint work in some places,scratches chips etc described below.
- FAIRING PART A= Fuel tank ,no cap no tap no sender, surface rust in and around fill point area with paint flaking off, few light scratches,no dents, few marks that will be difficult to polish off,t cut or similar may help but not guaranteed.Underside has surface rust, inside the tank is rust free.
- FAIRING PART B= Front fender, no cracks or breaks, 3 original bolts few scratches mostly light reflecting age of part.
- FAIRING PART C= Rear fairing centre joint, no cracks, lugs ok,light scratches normal use age related.
- FAIRING PART D= Left rear side panel 2 cm crack bottom frontal area,lugs ok,few light scratches from luggage hooks catching the paint work.
- FAIRING PART E= Right rear side panel, no cracks lugs ok, much the same as above.
- FAIRING PART F= Belly pan fairing, poor condition, left side has a part missing,right side has a burn mark,small crack top right mount, both bracket bolts stuck in the threads, deep scrapes and scratches.
- FAIRING PART G= Upper main front fairing, l and r mirror mounts area both have large cracks,right side has a large strip off the paint caused by brake fluid, air vent right side 2 cm crack, deep scratches left side outer mostly, 2 cm crack at air vent left side, missing top right headlamp mount, left one is loose. Paint poor overall.
- Customer info! Items are marked. "Arrows" are to indicate cracks/breaks, lugs damaged / missing or part of the fairings missing.
- Customer Info! Items marked with a circle are to indicate dents (Mostly applicable to fuel tanks)
- There is not sufficient space on web page to display all the pictures we have on file, if you wish more pictures of a part before a purchase I highly advise you ask us to email them to you.
- If you wish to correct us on an item that maybe incorrectly identified please do get in touch.
- Customers are welcome to make offers,please use the contact form giving the full name of descriptive product.
- There is NO warranty NO returns No refunds on this clearance sale.
. *** We ship world wide please ask us for a shipping quote. ***
I feel you will be pleased with your purchase, if not, please contact me to see what we can do.
During the checkout process on the Payment page you will be able to select your preferred payment method. You will be able to see the payment methods available for you.
We welcome collection from Fife central Scotland Post Code KY85TP
Please note we are a Internet based motorcycle parts dealer,collection or visit best to be arranged to avoid disappointment and a wasted journey.
All our stock is shown online here on our website, we also use eBay, eBid and eBUYgumm. Please search the sites they are user friendly and a joy to use